Paneer Kabab is a delicious shallow fried crisp yet melt in mouth Indian cottage cheese kababs seasoned with tickling spices and dry fruits. Do you know that it takes flat 15 minutes only to make these paneer kebabs? Now, that makes our job so easy to pack these paneer snacks for kids or enjoy them as a quick party appetizer. Quickly let’s move right in, to learn how to make paneer kabab recipe at home.
Let’s relish our tea time snacks with something spicy, rich and utterly delicious delicacy today. Yes! it’s time for flavourful nosh ‘Paneer Kabab’ loaded with spicy seasonings and raisins. Raisins indeed adds great texture, richness and sweetness that gives balanced sweet and sour taste to the kababs.
These paneer kebabs surely makes an ultimate snack at Shaam ki Chai par dawat (evening tea party). Of course, it takes only few minutes of assembly.
And , if you have boiled aloo and paneer ready before hand then its just the matter of 10 minutes ONLY. Voila! delicious Paneer Snacks recipe ready even on sudden arrival of guests.
Paneer Kabab Ingredients
- Making of paneer kakabs, particularly, comprises of basic flavoring ingedients along with paneer and aloo.
- Then, the dry spice powders like cumin powder and garam masala powder, salt goes in.
- The binding agents thats gives crispness also to aloo paneer tikki are bread crumbs and cornflour. However, you can skip bread crumbs and opt for rice flour or oats instead to make it gluten free kabab.
- The freshness we are adding in here are green coriander leaves, mint or pudina leaves, green chilies and grated ginger.
- Well, this recipe indeed, is totally a no onion no garlic paneer snacks recipe. Once they are all ready, shallow fry them in hot oil and enjoy with chutney of your choice.
What to make with Paneer Kabab?
So, this paneer kebab is such an awesome snacks that can easily be turned into a new variant.
Like, if you want to have some paneer patties sliders, then slather Indian chutneys or spicy sauces on buns and place some onion rings, lettuce.
Tuck-in the tikkis and enjoy the super yummy starters or snacks. Another variation to go for, apply chutney or sauces, with some chaat masala, cucumber onions rings and these kababs on paratha to make paneer kabab kathi roll. Or, turn it into a Paneer burger.
So basically, these kababs are versatile. One recipe and you have number of variants to it. Aloo Paneer Wraps, paneer kabab sandwiches, burgers, sliders, kathi roll and so on, how fascinating, right? well, indeed yes 🙂
How to make Paneer Kabab Recipe – Step by Step
Firstly, In a large bowl, add boiled aloo and grated paneer
Then, add all the remaining ingredients and mix
Combine everything until mixed well to form a paneer kabab dough
Then, take a lemon sized mixture onto a palm, flatten it and shape it into kababs
Repeat the same for the remaining dough mixture
Heat oil, and gently, add the kababs into a hot oil. Shallow fry paneer kababs on tawa or pan from both the sides until golden and crisp
Take them off the heat and drain onto an absorbent paper. Fry all the kababs similar way until golden and crisp. Finally, paneer kababs are ready to serve with chutney of your choice
Some Paneer Snacks Recipe you might Like:
💓 We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories !
Have you tried this “Paneer Kabab Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.
Paneer Kabab Recipe CardPrint
Paneer Kabab is a delicious shallow fried crisp yet melt in mouth Indian cottage cheese kababs seasoned with tickling spices and dry fruits. Do you know that it takes flat 15 minutes to make these paneer kebabs? Try it and see!
- 200 gms, paneer, grated or crumbled
- 4 medium, potatoes, boiled and grated
- ¼ cup, kishmish (raisins)
- 1 teaspoon, ginger, grated
- 1& ½ teaspoon green chili paste ( you can adjust accordingly)
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup, coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon, Roasted cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon, chaat masala
- ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
- ¼ cup, bread crumbs
- 1& ½ tablespoons cornflour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for shallow frying
how to make paneer kabab
- Firstly, In a large bowl, add boiled aloo and grated paneer.
- Then, add all the ingredients and mix.
- Combine everything well to form a paneer kabab dough
- Then, take a lemon sized mixture onto a palm, flatten it and shape it into kababs
- Repeat the same for the remaining dough mixture
- Once the kababs are ready, heat oil in a pan. Gently, add the kababs into a hot oil and shallow fry until golden and crisp
- Then flip, and fry on another side until golden
- Take them off the heat and drain onto am absorbent paper. Fry all the kababs similar way until golden and crisp. Finally, paneer kebab are ready to serve
Keywords: Paneer Kabab, Paneer snacks recipes, Paneer Kebab