💓 We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories !
Have you tried this “Onion Tomato Chutney Recipe“? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.
Onion Tomato Chutney
to prepare tomato onion chutney:
- 3 Tomatoes medium sized, cut in cubes
- 3 Onions medium sized, cut in cubes
- 5-6 Dry whole red chilies
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves roughly chopped or torn
- Salt to taste
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp Oil
how to make onion tomato chutney
- In a pan, add tomatoes, onions, red chilies, and oil, mix well and place it on heat.
- Cover and cook until tomatoes onions are soft and mashable, it will take 10-12 minutes.
- Once cooked well, cool it completely.
- Add the onion tomato mixture in the blender along with chilies, green coriander leaves and salt.
- Blend it to fine paste.
- Tomato onion chutney for dosa, idli, vada and uttapam is ready to serve.