💓 We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories !
Have you tried this “Onion Tomato Chutney Recipe“? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.
Onion Tomato Chutney Recipe
to prepare tomato onion chutney:
- 3 Tomatoes (medium sized, cut in cubes)
- 3 Onions ( medium sized, cut in cubes)
- 5-6 Dry whole red chilies
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves ( roughly chopped or torn)
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ tbsp Oil
- In a pan, add tomatoes, onions, red chilies, and oil, mix well and place it on heat.
- Cover and cook until tomatoes onions are soft and mashable, it will take 10-12 minutes.
- Once cooked well, cool it completely.
- Add the onion tomato mixture in the blender along with chilies, green coriander leaves and salt.
- Blend it to fine paste.
- Onion Tomato Chutney for dosa, idli, vada and uttapam is ready to serve.