How to make sheer khurma step by step:
to fry dry fruits for sheer korma:
- To start with, first, spread the peeled chironji on a plate and allow it to dry for some time.
2. Then, in a pan, heat 3/4 cup of ghee,
3. Once the ghee heats up, add slivered almonds, pistas, chirongi
4. Fry them until it just picks up golden colour, but not burnt.
5. Once they are done, immediately take it out on to a plate and set aside.
6. Then add dates and fry for few seconds until aromatic but not burnt), remove and keep it aside.
7. After that,in the same pan with ghee, add fine vermicelli
To prepare sheer khurma recipe: