This Vegan Mushroom Manchurian is an ultimate delicious preparation of mushrooms with basic Indo Chinese flavouring sauces. Luscious, spicy and best ever crispy Mushroom Manchurian recipe is a must try. You can never go wrong with this Mushroom Recipe.
Hey all, hope you are doing absolutely good. Today, I have planned to share an Indo Chinese dish Mushroom Manchurian dry.
But here in this Mushroom Manchurian, I have absolutely used no extra ingredients. Except the materials listed below to get an appropriate taste from the actual bowl of Indo Chinese dish.
Well coming to today's recipe Mushroom Manchurian - it is a dry Manchurian recipe of Mushrooms and Veggies. Believe me, once you make it at home, you may really not want to go any Chinese street food outlet or restaurant to enjoy this. Mark my words, it is such an easy-breeze to make at home.`
Mushroom Manchurian can be served with any Chicken Fried Rice Hakka Noodles. You can also serve it as an appetizer.
Mushroom soaks the all the flavour from the seasonings so well, you will be lost in its zing with each bit of it. Now, this Mushroom Manchurian and Spicy Chilli Chicken and Veggies Stir Fry has become our family favourite, a centre of the stage.
What do you need to make Mushroom Manchurian Recipe?
The Ingredients that we will use here are basic, in fact they are usually available in our pantry. Not only our kids, but sometimes even we crave for something in Indo Chinese flavour.
So, nowadays in most of the homes we can easily find basic chinese, they are so widely available everywhere. Apart from soy sauce and chilli sauces, we will be using Maida (all-purpose flour), Corn flour, Chili flakes, celery, Bell peppers, Ginger, Garlic, Spring Onions, Green Chilies, Sesame Oil and ofcourse the life of all the dish-salt and pepper.
How To Make Mushroom Manchurian Recipe?
To begin with, we need to coat mushrooms with seasoned corn flour-all purpose mixture. Then, deep fry it until golden. Then, using very basic sauces and veggies we will toss the fried mushrooms.
If you want to make Mushroom Manchurian Gravy, all you require to do is, just add vegetable stock or chicken stock to it. Not to mention, you can fix the dish with stock cubes as well. We really need not add any extra flavoring ingredients except the ones mentioned below.
The taste of this homemade Mushroom Manchurian will unfailingly blow your mind. The soft and moist mushroom inside the coated balls gives a lip smacking and delicious taste.
💓 We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories !
Have you tried this “Mushroom Manchurian Recipe“? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.
You can also FOLLOW Me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for more fabulous recipes and updates.
Mushroom Manchurian Recipe Card
To fry mushrooms:
- 300 grams Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons All purpose flour ((Maida))
- Chilli flakes as needed
- 2 ½ tablespoons Corn flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Oil to deep fry Mushrooms
For the Manchurian sauce
- 1 tablespoon Celery (finely chopped)
- 1 Onion (medium size, cubed)
- ½ cup Capsicum (cubed)
- ½ cup Red bell pepper ( cubed)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ tablespoon Ginger ( finely chopped)
- ¼ cup Spring onions whites ( sliced)
- 1 ½ tablespoon Soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon Green chilies ( chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Red chili flakes
- 1 ½ tablespoon Red chili sauce
- 2 teaspoon Corn flour (mixed with 3 tablespoons water)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- In a bowl, add maida, corn flour, required amount of chili flakes, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Add Mushrooms and toss well to coat each mushroom properly.
- Heat enough oil in a pan, when oil is hot, deep fry coated mushrooms until crisp and light golden.
- In a pan or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of oil
- Add ginger, garlic and fry for few seconds until aromatic. Do not burn them.
- Now, add spring onion whites, celery, green chilies and sauté for few seconds.
- Add, cubed onion, capsicum and bell peppers, toss very well on high, for another few seconds
- Then, add soy sauce, red chili sauce, chili flakes and toss it for few seconds season with salt and pepper.Tip: If you want to make Manchurian gravy, then at this stage you can add vegetable stock to chicken stocking simmer for couple of minutes
- Add corn flour slurry and mix.
- Cook for a few seconds until it is slightly thick.
- Toss the fried mushrooms very well.
Many of ur receipes i can't be able to read like Punjabi rajma masala , barley vegetable Khichdi, aloo methi, kashmiri methi chaman, keema gawar aloo curry, tindora masala and many more..it shows found error 404.. I don't know what it means..Plz fix this bug..waiting for reply