Fusilli pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes is a delicious Italian recipe of spiral pasta tossed with spinach, peas in fresh tomato sauce studded with cream, basil and garlic for most amazing flavour to give you an enticing treat.
As we all know, pasta's are amongst the most favourable staple Italian cuisine. Basically made from a dough combined into Flour, Eggs and Water. Nowadays pasta made up of Cereals or Grains are available too.
So, coming to the post of the day - fusilli pasta with spinach and tomatoes. The fusilli is also referred to as a twisted pasta known as rotini in the United States. Actually, fusilli is easy available in the supermarkets as they are greatly used in salads. Here in Fusilli pasta recipe with spinach and tomato, I've used all the fresh veggies and the sauces too are self-made.
Though, there are kids who run away from spinach. But while eating pasta or pizza they forget everything. They concentrate only on the creamy, cheesy and tongue tangling blissful flavor of the savory. The aroma of this significant fusilli recipe is just so smothering that I really have no words to describe. So, you make it and believe it 🙂
What we need to make fusilli pasta recipe?
Even the ingredients used are very local and truly subjected to the one's resembling the Italian flavor in your home. Fusilli pasta recipe includes Spinach, Green Peas and Tomato as already mentioned in the name itself. Followed by garlic cloves, Cream, Basil leaves, Chili Flakes, Salt & Pepper, Sugar, Butter and Olive oil.
Also, when you can make the restaurant style International cuisines yourself at home, why waste time looking out for the best in the city? Serve it as a brunch or dinner and in lunch boxes as well, along with Cheese Garlic Bread, or other dishes of your choice.
💓 We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories !
Have you tried this “Fusilli Pasta Recipe with spinach and Tomatoes“? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.
Fusilli Pasta with Spinach and Tomato Sauce recipe card
Fusilli Pasta with Spinach and Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Fusilli pasta
- 1.5 cup Spinach finely chopped
- ⅓ cup Green peas blanched
- 1.5 cup Tomato ripened ones, chopped finely
- 4-5 cloves Garlic chopped
- ½ cup Cream
- 4-5 Fresh basil leaves
- Chili flakes as required
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
How to make fusilli pasta recipe with spinach and tomatoes
- Cook the fusilli pasta as per the packet instructions.
- In a pan, melt butter. Add spinach and peas and saute for 2-3 minutes on high flame. Season with salt and pepper, cook for another 2 minutes. Take it off the heat. Empty the pan into a bowl and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, heat oil, add garlic and cook until aromatic. Add tomato, chili flakes and mix. Cook until the tomato is soft and mushy.
- Add basil, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another few minutes until it reaches thick sauce consistency.
- Add cream and mix well. Take it off the heat.
- Toss the boiled pasta, sautéed tomato spinach and peas and the creamy tomato sauce together.
- Dish out in serving bowls, garnish with cream, basil and serve hot.