Za'atar Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe
Tender and crispy Za'atar Roasted Baby Red Potatoes are made with lemon and full of delicious flavors! Seasoned with sea salt, olive oil, and earthy rich za'atar, these roasted small red potatoes are easy and perfect for dinner.
- 1½ Pounds Baby Red Potatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Zest of One Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Za'atar
- ¾ teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 3-4 tablespoons Tahini Sauce
- ¼ cup Pomegranate Pearls
- 3 tablespoons Pistachios roughly chopped
- Fresh Parsley chopped
Pre-heat the oven at 400°F and line the baking sheet pan with parchment paper (or foil).
In a large bowl, places the red potatoes, olive oil, lemon zest, zaatar seasoning and salt. Toss well to coat.
Now, spread the tossed potatoes on line baking sheet pan in single layer. Roaste for 30-35 minutes or until golden and fork tender (last 4-5 mintes of broiling gives nice crispy potatoes).
Take it out of the oven and allow it to rest for few minutes (you can dish out the potatoes, sprinkle parsley and serve as is).
Transfer on to a serving platter, drizzle tahini sauce, top with chopped pistachios and pomegranate pearls, sprinkle chopped fresh parsley and serve right away!
- Be sure to scrub, rinse, and pat the potatoes dry before roasting to make sure they are a perfect consistency.
- If you are using larger red potatoes for this recipe, then you will need to dice them into smaller sizes for roasting.
- The seasoning should stick to the potatoes very well so be careful not to use too much oil.
- Broil the potatoes the last minutes of cooking to create potatoes that are extra crispy and delicious.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 625mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 3mg