Pineapple Salsa Recipe
This fresh, fruity pico de gallo-style Pineapple Salsa is sweet, spicy and simply addictive. Perfect for dipping tortilla chips into, and great for serving with your favorite burritos, tacos, grilled meats or fish.
- 1 ½ cups Pineapple diced
- ¼ Onion diced
- ¼ Tomato diced
- 3 tablespoons Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1 medium Jalapeño seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Cilantro chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons Lime Juice
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, onion, tomato, bell pepper, jalapeño, cilantro, lime sand salt.
Stir well, check and adjust only if it requires seasoning with salt and/or lime juice.
Let it rest for 10 minutes. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Any leftovers should be stored in a clean, airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Allow the salsa to come to room temperature prior to eating for best flavor.
- For best results, do not freeze.
Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 131mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 426IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg