Peach Smoothie Recipe
This delightfully refreshing and nutritious Mango Peach Smoothie recipe is my current summer obsession. Creamy, cool and super easy to make, this 5-minute protein packed drinkable meal is perfect for breakfast on the go.
Servings: 4 medium glasses
- 1 cup Low Fat Milk chilled
- 1 cup Low Fat Greek Yogurt chilled
- 3 cups Peaches fresh - pitted, sliced, and chilled or frozen
- 1 cup Mango frozen
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Combine all the ingredients on a high powered blender (in the order mentioned above).
Blend everything well until smooth. Do the taste test and adjust the sweetneed only if desired.
Pour in serving glasses and enjoy!
- No yogurt? You can substitute cottage cheese or silken tofu to replace some of the creamy consistency and nutrition from the yogurt.
- Any leftovers can also be poured into popsicle molds and frozen for a cooling, healthy dessert on another day.
- Vegan? Simply swap in your favorite non-dairy milk and non-dairy yogurt. Just be sure to opt for unsweetened
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 391mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 972IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 159mg | Iron: 1mg