Mango Smoothie Recipe
My healthy and delicious Mango Smoothie is as bright as sunshine, making it a true delight to drink. Sweet, creamy, tart and perfectly tropical, this is a super fast breakfast recipe you need in your arsenal.
- 2 cups Low Fat Milk or Unsweetened Almond Milk chilled
- ¾ cup Greek Yogurt or Vegan Yogurt chilled
- 3 tablespoons Rolled Oats or Instant Oats
- 3 cups Mango Chunks fresh or frozen
- 2 teaspoon Honey or Maple Syrup optional
- ¾ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Place milk, yogurt, rolled oats, mango chunks, honey and vanilla extract in high-powered blender jar.
Blend until smooth. You can add a little more milk to thin down the consistency if needed and then blend again.
Pour in serving glasses, top with some cubed mangoes, and fresh mint if desired, serve.
- Soaking your oats overnight will result in the creamiest mango breakfast smoothie imaginable. Just be sure to do so in the refrigerator for food safety.
- Use a good, heavy-duty blender to make the creamiest smoothies around.
- While either fresh or frozen mango will work for this smoothie recipe, I highly recommend opting for fresh if mangoes are in season.
- Keep the mango yogurt smoothie a little thick to turn it into a smoothie bowl, then top with your favorite fruits, nuts and granola!
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 609mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 2096IU | Vitamin C: 60mg | Calcium: 273mg | Iron: 1mg