The Best Guacamole Recipe
This simple, easy and authentic recipe for guacamole dip takes just 10 minutes to prepare and will rival your favorite restaurant dip! Make this delicious avocado dip now, you won't regret it!
- 2 Ripe Avocados preferably Haas variety
- ¼ cup Ripe Tomatoes (Plum Tomatoes, or Roma Tomatoes) deseeded and chopped
- ¼ cup Red Onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Jalapeño Pepper chopped
- 3 tablespoons Cilantro finely chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoon Lime Juice
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon Salt
To start with, slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and scoop out the flesh into a large bowl.
Using a fork, mash the avocado chunky or to a smooth texture, as you like.
Now, add the remaining ingredients and mix together. Check for the seasoning like salt and lime juice and add more only if needed.
Serve this delicious guacamole dip with tortilla chips and enjoy.
Ensure going through great tips and tricks on keeping guacamole fresh and green and how to store the leftovers or freeze it.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 153mg | Potassium: 527mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg