Tomato Pasta Soup Recipe
One Pot Tomato Pasta Soup is a hearty delicious nosh of pasta in tomato base soup flavoured with dill and italian seasonings.
- 3 cups Penne Regaté
- 600 grams Tomatoes ripened ones, chopped
- ¼ cup Tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3 to 4 Sprigs of dill leaves
- ¾ cup Onions finely chopped
- 5 to 6 cups Vegetable stock (or required as depending upon the soup consistency needed)
- Salt, pepper and chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Mozzarella cheese as required
In a heavy bottom pan, heat olive oil and butter together.
Add garlic and fry for couple of minutes.
Now, add onions and fry until soft and pink.
Add chopped tomatoes, dill leaves, tomato ketchup, Italian seasonings and mix. Cook on high for 2 minutes. Cover and cook until the tomatoes are cooked well.
Using a hand blender or a normal blender, carefully blend the cooked tomatoes mixture until smooth.
Now, add vegetable stock and bring it to a boil. Season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Once the soup comes to boil, add penne regaté and cook Al denté.
Tomato pasta soup is ready to be served. Dish out and garnish with grated mozzarella cheese and serve immediately.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1015IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1.4mg