Up on the blog today is Spicy Chilli Chicken Stir Fry with veggies, is an Indo-Chinese dish which is a popular starter or even served as a main course with flavoured rice. And yes, the stir fry may be made with bones/ boneless but here I’ve made spicy Chicken Stir Fry recipe using boneless meat (chicken) and loads of veggies.
Chicken is the magic which goes with everything, be it Pulao / Pilaf, Naan, Tandoori Roti, Parathas or even just with the Salad. Well, if I start elaborating on this topic, I might never come to an end. I am currently thinking that there are kids who really run away from healthy veggies if served casually with chapatis. And gulp down the very same veggies when served by tricking them.
Here in Chicken Stir Fry, I’ve used Zucchini, Bokchoy, Baby Corn, Carrot, Broccoli, Bell Peppers, Beans, Chillies, Sesame seeds and Chicken of-course.
Bok Choy or Pok Choi is a type of Chinese cabbage, easily available, Zucchini and Broccoli are also verily available in all super markets. My kids just love chinese, but yes I look forward to it that they don’t get used to the junk outside. Because all the unhealthy items used can never be trusted. So the solutions to all the problems resolves when you yourself could try it at home. To be honest, my family just loves the Street side delicacies which I make myself at home, and all you need is a bit of effort and a dusk of dedication.
Spicy Chicken Stir Fry can be served with fried rice or Thai rice or noodles or just as an appetizer. The luxury of having such delicacy at home, not just at home but cooked ourselves is a real bliss. I’m thankful to my Almighty for blessing me such an ability. I often wonder, how do people aren’t foodie, I mean that should be a crime, 😛 Just Kidding!
How to make Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 cups Boneless Chicken cubed ½ inch
- 1.5 cups Mixed Vegetables of your choice cut in length of 1 inch
- 1.5 teaspoon Green chillies finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Green chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic finely chopped
- ¼ cup Spring onion whites, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon Red chilli flakes
- ¼ cup Spring onion
- 1 teaspoon Oyster sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Toasted Sesame seeds
how to make chicken stir fry
- In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken and toss on high flame (wok should be very hot). Cook chicken until chicken seal its juices (3-4 minutes).
- Take it into plate and keep it aside
- Add remaining 2 tablespoon oil and heat until hot
- Add onion whites, ginger, garlic, chillies and toss for 30 seconds on high
- Add all the veggies and toss on high for a minute
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and green chilli sauce, salt and pepper & mix. Toss all until everything is coated & chicken is cooked (a minute)
- Add spring onion greens and chilli flakes along with sesame seeds and toss
- It's ready to be served with rice / noodles of your choice