- 6 cups full fat milk
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- 2-3 tbsp White vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- In heavy bottom pan, on medium heat, boil together milk and cream
- When milk mixture gets one boil, reduce the heat to low
- Slowly add vinegar and stir continuously, milk will start curdling
- Add salt and simmer for few minutes, put off the stove.
- Leave it undisturbed for 30 minutes, all the cheese will get collected on the surface
- Line the colander with cheese cloth and drain the mixture, squeeze gently and leave it for 30- 45 minutes
- You have your ricotta cheese ready
- Use it plain or flavor it according to your choice
- You can refrigerate it for 2 to 3 days.