Fresh Fruit Chaat is a sweet and sour Indian style mixed fruit salad bowl with the sprinkle of tangy chaat masala and spices. Simple, easy, healthy, tasty!
- 1 cup, pineapple, diced
- ¾ cup, kiwi, diced
- 1 cup, guava, diced
- ½ cup, pomegranate pearls
- 1 cup, grapes
- 1 cup, banana, sliced
- Lemon juice as needed
- Sugar or honey as needed
- Chaat masala as needed
- Black salt to taste
- Mint leaves as needed
- Microgreens as needed (optional)
how to make fruit chaat
- First, in a bowl, add the washed and cubed fruits of your choice
- Then, sprinkle chaat masala, black salt, sugar or honey, lemon juice, mint leaves and mix gently. Top the fruit chat with micro greens(optional step). Serve immediately.
- Clean and wash the fruits very well before cutting them into cubes
- You can refrigerate the fresh fruit cubes for couple off hours before adding the spices and seasonings
- Lemon juice helps prevent the discolouration of fruits and also balances the taste of the fruit chaat.
- you can select the fresh seasonal fruits of your choice
- Always add spices and seasonings just before serving
Keywords: Fruit chaat, Mixed fruit chaat, Indian Fruit Salad